- Fishing Permit Applications
- Habitat Conservation
- Highly Migratory Species
- Office of Law Enforcement
- Operations, Management & Information Services
- About Protected Resources
- Outreach & Education Materials
- ENDANGERED SPECIES
- Section 7 Consultations
- Listing Petitions
- Sea Turtles
- Johnsons Seagrass
- Species of Concern
- MARINE MAMMALS
- Bottlenose Dolphins
- North Atlantic Right Whale
- Marine Mammal Health & Stranding Response Program
- Marine Mammal Authorization Program
- Pelagic Longline Take Reduction Plan
- Bottlenose Dolphin Take Reduction Plan
- Atlantic Large Whale Take Reduction Plan
- Sea Turtle Protection and the Shrimp Fisheries
- Commercial Fishing
- Recreational Fishing
- News Room
- Fishery Bulletins
- Stock Assessments
- Annual Catch Limits (ACL) Monitoring
- Outreach & Education
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Maps & GIS Data
- Other NOAA Offices Located In Saint Petersburg
- Councils & Commissions
- Deepwater Horizon
Education and Outreach in the Southeast Region
NOAA’s National Marine Fisheries Service Southeast Regional Office is improving its ability to work with schools, community groups and other public and private stakeholders to provide and further educational opportunities. Our goal is to develop a comprehensive education and outreach program that will create a well informed public who can make a difference through responsible decision making.
Specific objectives include:
- Raising the awareness and understanding of the programs and activities of the Southeast Regional Office.
- Educating citizens and fostering stewards of the environment.
- Establishing the Southeast Regional Office as an educational resource for the community.
- Promoting careers in coastal and ocean sciences, processes and management.
Please check back often for expanded program information and added online education and outreach materials!